[Noisebridge-discuss] Occupying Vacant Commercial Property

Phil Spitler phil at bonfirelabs.com
Mon Mar 11 23:17:19 UTC 2013

In the UK I have some friends that have become "property guardians"

http://www.thefirstpint.co.uk/2011/01/20/expensive-postcode-super-cheap-rent-become-a-live-in-property-guardian/

You could suggest something similar to the property owners at the spaces you want to use.

Phil

Phil Spitler  |  Creative Technologist   |  Bonfire Labs  |  t : 415.394.8200  m : 415.571.3139

Website | Facebook | LinkedIn