[Noisebridge-discuss] My contrib to Noisebridge BetaRiser: movement/sound/EEG piece

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 18:46:36 UTC 2013

Wow, that map is crazy out of date.  Linked is a quick and dirty photoshop
of how Noisebridge should look (
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/420902/Noisebridge.png).  The empty space on the
left is the hackitorium (where we ran into each other and talked by the
windows).  The idea in the pic is those tables are pushed to the sides
(conveniently blocking the member shelves) and the sewing table is moved to
block entrance to the member shelves.  There is a dropdown screen and
projector right there for easy use.  Not totally clear on where people will
have their demo tables (zines, electronics hacking, etc.), but that should
be a nice amount of room for you.

Demonstrations will start at 6pm.  Haven't decided when music would start,
but a good time for you guys to dance could be 8pm.  Music would follow at
about 8:30.  Sound good?

This serves the added major bonus of leaving the rest of the space
available for regular use.  Logistically, we'll still just be located
within our bubble in order to minimize setup/teardown, etc.  If you would
like to tech your piece, we can do that around 5pm for 15min.  Let me know
if you would be available to stop by Noisebridge by 5pm to tech.

Thanks!

>>> http://justinmorrison.net
>>> http://www.christinebonansea.com/
>>> http://katieduck.com