[Noisebridge-discuss] My contrib to Noisebridge BetaRiser: movement/sound/EEG piece

Justin Morrison me at justinmorrison.net
Thu Mar 14 19:33:13 UTC 2013

Ah, yes. Excellent. Your arrangement sounds just perfect James, more
central and integrated than being stuck in a conference room.

8pm is a good time. It may not be necessary to tech at 5pm but I do
appreciate the offer. I'm not especially clear yet on the EEG portion of
our gig, so I may reserve the option for tech as the date draws nearer.

I think it'd be fun if other players, noisemakers, sound makers, want to
join in making a piece. More of a "happening" vibe. So feel free to mention
that if you like.

--
Justin Morrison
http://justinmorrison.net