[Noisebridge-discuss] Too many kittens for broadband

nicolas weidinger dr.weidinger at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 01:58:32 UTC 2013

Dear Noisebridge,

The kittens need your help!

At the Kansas City gigabit hackathon I have found some of the brightest
minds and the most serious pitches. But its mostly sort of boring, and none
of it involves kittens. As we all know, kittens make up the backbone of the
internet.

To remedy this dire situation, I have teamed up with Josh from Cow Town
Computer Congress Kansas City (CCCKC) and we're going to make a web page
with so many kittens that it will crash any browser using a regular
broadband connection.

This will be an effective demonstration of gigabit broadband because the
web page simply will not work. Unless you have so much internet that no one
knows what to do with it, in which case you can see all of the kittens.

If this works, we can expect public demand for gigabit connections to sweep
the globe. If you have any experience with scraping images or building
terribly inefficient HTML pages, please let us know.

Be sure to regularly check www.toomanykittensforbroadband.com for updates

Make Consenso proud
-Nic