[Noisebridge-discuss] Too many kittens for broadband

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sat Mar 23 02:02:14 UTC 2013

How would too slow a connection crash the browser?

I could certainly see a fun application in pumping a heavy stream of
kitten photos, but I feel like it would be hard to communicate how the
speed affects the content.

How about a kitten-themed speed tester?

Have a spigot of kittens dropping them into a container that is
draining slowly from the bottom. If you connection is fast enough, you
fill the container to the top, and they can climb out.
Too slow, and they all fall out the bottom to their demise.

Poor dial-up kittens....