[Noisebridge-discuss] Transforming Turing for One Day

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 03:39:15 UTC 2013

This is in response to the following question:

"I'm curious, is anything specific planned for the Turing classroom during
> the benefit? I was thinking of bringing some LED projects, they can be
> shown at a table in the main room no problem, but if enough others are
> interested it might be fun to have a space where the lights are lower and
> blinky-lighty things can shine in their full glory!"

What do people think?  Shall Turing be transformed into some sort of
ethereal, chill out room.  Or perhaps a sober trip through LED
music-induced awesomeness.  A place to look at all sorts of amazing art?
 Perhaps a series of interesting things hanging from the ceiling, sitting
on the floor, or involving the walls.  Or, something else entirely.

Note: For the sake of simplicity, don't worry about the cleaning and
restoration aspect, which I've already got covered.