[Noisebridge-discuss] Transforming Turing for One Day

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 02:16:54 UTC 2013

I'll bring plenty of Brain Machines.

Mitch.

From: sundquistjames at gmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:39:15 -0700
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Transforming Turing for One Day

This is in response to the following question:

"I'm curious, is anything specific planned for the Turing classroom during
the benefit? I was thinking of bringing some LED projects, they can be

shown at a table in the main room no problem, but if enough others are
interested it might be fun to have a space where the lights are lower and

blinky-lighty things can shine in their full glory!"

What do people think?  Shall Turing be transformed into some sort of ethereal, chill out room.  Or perhaps a sober trip through LED music-induced awesomeness.  A place to look at all sorts of amazing art?  Perhaps a series of interesting things hanging from the ceiling, sitting on the floor, or involving the walls.  Or, something else entirely.

Note: For the sake of simplicity, don't worry about the cleaning and restoration aspect, which I've already got covered.