[Noisebridge-discuss] 2 Q's (Re: noisystuff: Entertainment for the Fundraiser)

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 19:59:01 UTC 2013

On 3/29/2013 12:07 PM, James Sundquist wrote:
> On the PA (and anything else pro audio) nothing is concrete regarding
> equipment, which is why I sent this e-mail to all entertainers.  There
> will tech, but you cannot assume it is yours to use without express
> permission.

Thank you James and Joe Lasqo for addressing these issues.

James, I'm understanding from you there will be no PA at the fundraiser.
I was previously under the impression that one would be available. Did
something change? Or are you just trying not to make promises just in
case the offered system does not materialize? Or, are you simply saying
we need to get permission to use the PA? Who should I ask for
permission? Can you please send me their contact info? (Sorry if you
already posted that, i'm super-busy).

Anyone planning to perform with the noisejam on any kind of electronic,
or software instrument, and you lack your own amplification, let me know
asap. You will need to get your own audio cable, at least. Cables should
end with 1/4" plugs.

*Hello Matt Long and Lx, *can either of you guys provide any PA or mixer
for the noisejam at this Saturday night's fundraiser?

Thank you, James, for all your work.

-Johny Radio
Stick It In Your Ear!