[Noisebridge-discuss] getting the word out, Panic & Fundraiser

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 19:53:30 UTC 2013

I've sent messages to the fab members and machine learning, but it is quite
honestly not my responsibility.  If you know this individual, or some other
useful internet site we don't, you should be the one to reach out to them.
 Of course there are numerous Noisebridgers not on discuss.  I myself only
subscribed to discuss because of this event.  The point is to reach as many
people as possible within the limited free time we have.

cc'ed back to discuss
Please do not pm me general questions

Spread the word however you see fit.

On Mar 29, 2013 12:05 PM, "Danny O'Brien" <danny at spesh.com> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 11:30:13AM -0700, Morgan. wrote:
> Hi Danny and James,
>
> Last night, at 3...
Ohh other lists, hmm that is a good question. Was he *on* any of the
other lists?

d.