[Noisebridge-discuss] I am selling Noisebridge's pretty bitcoin collection, btw

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 03:29:38 UTC 2013

True, but we also crossed the "bit divide" and they have gotten
proportionally rarer to mine.   This was an expected doubling of value,
although I expect them to level out at around $70 or so once this run
finishes up.

Also, people have started 'backing' bitcoins with external currencies, and
large trading posts such as MtGox now have fairly deep reserves to draw on
to exchange BitCoin to other currencies.   With the advent of BitInstant's
debit card, BitCoin has gotten a lot more fungible back and forth from US
currency, and that also is lending some stability.

-M