[Noisebridge-discuss] Introduction to Databases; plan for Tue Mar 12

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 09:21:39 UTC 2013

# i'm open to anything esben and crew...

# i'm putting this out to the list too as some have>>
# inquired about what we're doing & where we are...

# maybe they'll come by to do the exam and possibly>>
# contribute their knowledge as well...

end comments

message ends

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Esben R. Thomasen Baek <esben.baek at gmail.com

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*