[Noisebridge-discuss] My contrib to Noisebridge BetaRiser: movement/sound/EEG piece

Justin Morrison me at justinmorrison.net
Thu Mar 14 00:11:13 UTC 2013

Threads are a mess so adding my piece:

It'd be great to have Church for 20 minutes sometime during the event.
We'll be working with movement, sound, EEG, imagination.

Performers:
movement: Justin Morrison (SF), Christine Bonansea (SF/France), Katie Duck
(Amsterdam)
sound: Alfredo Genovesi (UK/Amsterdam)

Links:
http://justinmorrison.net
http://www.christinebonansea.com/
http://katieduck.com
http://katieduck.com/Alfredo_site.html

We're bringing a small amp, laptop and EEG hardware. Access to projector a
bonus but not necessary. Your undivided attention welcome but
completely unnecessary.

Let me know if Church is an option, or any mostly clear area >= 10ft^2.

Sounds like a great event. Thanks to James for reluctantly taking point.
--
Justin Morrison
http://justinmorrison.net