[Noisebridge-discuss] Film Fest silent auction for Noisebridge

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 31 19:08:36 UTC 2013

We have a way cool item for an online silent auction to raise funds for Noisebridge:      20 tickets to this years San Francisco International LGBT Film Festival !! This is one of the biggest film festivals in the world!     Each year, over 70,000 people for 11 days      watch over 350 films made by cutting-edge independent filmmakers from around the world.This year's Festival (Frameline 37) runs from June 20-30. Please bid on this $400 membership to this year's Festival! Your Frameline membership includes more than just the 20 tickets.  See the certificate below for all of the benefits you will get when you win this item. I've created a wiki page for the silent auction bidding.  I started off the bidding at $50.https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frameline37_Membership_Silent_Auction Please bid what you can to help raise funds for Noisebridge, and you get to see lots of way cool films this summer in San Francisco!   Thank you to Frameline for their incredibly generous donation to Noisebridge! Best,Mitch.