[Noisebridge-discuss] On Asking People To Leave (Was Re: Shawn L. )

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 08:08:26 UTC 2013

# dekuji frantisek...

# no worries...ever...

# you will love the amount of notches i have on my>>
# claymore troll sword smithed in the highlands and>>
# strengthened further by katana masters that train me...

# i hope you are well brother and thank you for your thoughts...

# those who know do not speak...

# be well, travel long, and be you...

end comments

message ends