[Noisebridge-discuss] Your Noisebridge door code will soon be deactivated

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 16:34:22 UTC 2013

Human beings remembering 10 digit codes that have to be typed into a
physical location?. not possible, excessive, an incredible feat of
memorization!   This was the argument against area codes back during
the late 40's.   Why memorize an area code, when you could just call a
switchboard operator and ask for "San Francisco 6-900"?

415-999-9999

800-111-2233

GO-DOG-GO-DOG

-M