[Noisebridge-discuss] Your Noisebridge door code will soon be deactivated

Larry Ogrodnek ogrodnek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 16:51:53 UTC 2013

Fair enough... I think my cell phone mostly remembers for me, but I guess
that's a good enough place to store a key code.

My point about the physical location was just that it seems like it's less
likely to be the target of a brute force attack and so it seems like
there's less of a need to have a larger keyspace... but, no matter, i will
comply...