[Noisebridge-discuss] door "security": culture, not policy.

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:34:32 UTC 2013

In changing the problem I'm aligned with Rachel.  Move the lock from
-downstairs- to the upstairs door.   Also move the pin pad to the
upstairs door.

For our mobility-impaired members, and people who come on bikes, do
the same with an alternate wide door at the top landing where the
elevator is.   (Wall up the side door, make a sure door in front of
the elevator.   It's relatively easy to frame it up and put in a
prehung door.   Costs are pretty controlled for this.

-M