[Noisebridge-discuss] door "security": culture, not policy.

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Thu Mar 21 18:54:28 UTC 2013

Adding a lock to the upstairs door is quite doable. I've looked in to
this before. There are a few things that need to be done:

1) Some boring locksmithy stuff of getting some locks re-keyed
2) Re-building the elevator lobby door. Not too hard
3) Electronic strikes for both doors
4) Pin pads for both doors

1 and 2 are easy. 3 and 4 are also pretty simple, but will take some
proper effort.

--Casey