[Noisebridge-discuss] door "security": culture, not policy.

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Sun Mar 24 01:29:31 UTC 2013

I know some open source sandbox scheduling apps. Having someone at regular
hours might inspire people to pick up the slack in the non-regular hours.
Personally, I always thought there was a pretty strong culture of greeting
the newcomer or acknowledging the familiar, but maybe I see things
differently than the concerned. -dru