[Noisebridge-discuss] whose double-pane windows are laying around noisebridge?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed May 1 01:40:52 UTC 2013

there are at least three or four windows in the back of noisebridge which
may or may not be intended for installation.  I want to know if anyone
knows whose they are, how they got to noisebridge, and if there is any
intended use for them.

If some homeless people dragged them in because they thought they were too
nice to leave on the curb, and thought noisebridge might like to have
them, but Noisebridge doesn't need any more windows, I will like to take
them and install them in my new house.

If noisebridge people acquired them (or the landlord) with the intention
of installing them at noisebridge, please speak up so I don't mess that
up.

-jake