[Noisebridge-discuss] Searching for new laptop

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 13:48:18 UTC 2013

My T400 laptop got stolen here in London a few days ago.   Good to know I can get a used one for fairly cheap on eBay (since my disk image backup is waiting for me when I get back home from my UK Workshop Tour in a couple of weeks.

And thanks for the recommendation on the new laptop,  Lee.  I may get a new Think pad afterward.

Mitch.