[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Noisebridge Schedule, May 4th 2013

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Sat May 4 00:35:26 UTC 2013

10:15 - 12:10 Juggling with Judy! [Church Rm]
12:00 - 18:00 Modular and Analog Synth Workshop [Church Rm]
12:00 - 20:00 Hack/Remix Party against the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement.
>     12:00PM introductions, setting up equipment, finding space to work and explaining TPP
>    1:00PM-1:30PM We'll try for a Google Hangout with Escuelab and other Latin American hackerspaces
>    2:00PM lunch. Trans-pacific pizza participation.
>    4:00PM another checkin with Latin America. Visits from mystery online guests!
>    6:00PM food + movies, with a choice of Remix: A Manifesto, Pirate Bay: AFK, Everything is a Remix
>    7.30PM summary and what's next!
14:00 - 16:30 Drawing as Seeing [Turing]

- Reverend Mik McAllister
"You can see the summit but you can't reach it
Its the last piece of the puzzle but you just can't make it fit
Doctor says you're cured but you still feel the pain
Aspirations in the clouds but your hopes go down the drain"
 - Howard Jones, "No One Is To Blame"
Purveyor of Subversive Fiction
http://www.prismandink.com
http://www.lunatextpublications.com