[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Would anybody be available for an interview at San Francisco State?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 13:06:35 UTC 2013

Hey,

If anyone would like to be interviewed at Mouse bridge,  please see below,  and contact Dylan directly.

Best,
Mitch.

Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 11:59:54 -0700
From: daross at mail.sfsu.edu
To: maltman23 at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Would anybody be available for an interview at San Francisco State?

    On 5/2/2013 6:06 AM, Mitch Altman
      wrote:

      Hi Dylan,

        If I were home I'd be glad to interview with on the radio about
        hackerspaces  and DIY (but I'm in London,  having just been
        interviewed about hackerspaces and DIY on BBC TV,  of all
        things).

        I've cc-ed the Noisebridge board on this email.   Would it be OK
        to forward your request to the Noisebridge email list?

        Best,

        Mitch.

        > Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 20:24:30 -0700

        > From: daross at mail.sfsu.edu

        > To: press at noisebridge.net

        > Subject: Would anybody be available for an interview at San
        Francisco State?

        > Hey there,

        > My name is Dylan Ross and I'm currently a senior at San
        Francisco

        > State University studying in the Broadcast and Electronic
        Media

        > department. I was wondering if any of your staff, or at
        least, someone

        > quite involved at Noisebridge, would be available on March
        13th from

        > 11am-12pm for an interview at our campus studio. I'd love
        to ask some

        > questions, both basic and in-depth about DIY and the
        hacking scene here

        > in San Francisco. Thanks for you time, and I hope to hear
        from you soon!

        > -Dylan Ross

    Thanks for your response! Yes, I would totally appreciate it if you
    forwarded this to everyone else! And just to clarify, it would be an
    on camera interview, just to make sure there's no surprises for
    anyone interested. Again, thanks a ton.

    -Dylan