[Noisebridge-discuss] Request for an event on June 11th

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Tue May 14 17:35:33 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering if I could get someone to sponsor/schedule an event at
Noisebridge on June 11th?

The OpenStreetMap US conference, State of the Map US (sotm.us) is
having a sprint day on June 10th, and we'd like to have a second day,
at Noisebridge.

This probably won't be more than 10 people, and all we'll need is a
table or two, power and Internet access, starting from 10am or so
until 5/6pm.

Would anyone mind doing that for me (or giving me the access to the
calendar to do it myself?). Do we need anything else, such as someone
to be sure the space is open/accessible?

If you all aren't aware of OpenStreetMap, it's a Free map of the
world, completely user editable (like Wikipedia), all available under
a Free license.  The sprint day would be for those more technical
folks to work on software related to the project, such as renderers,
editors, etc.

Thanks all,

- Serge