[Noisebridge-discuss] extra help for #5MOF tonight!

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu May 16 05:51:52 UTC 2013

So don't PANIC or anything but I think I might be stuck near Oslo for a bit
longer than I'd intended. I'm hoping to get back for 5PM in time for 5MOF.
If not, Daravinne has a special button she presses that instantly creates
three or four emergency stunt hosts.

But either way, it means that I might not be around to tidy things up
before the show (or at least pathetically look like I'm helping others set
up). So if you are around between 6PM-8PM at Noisebridge on Thursday, could
you help everyone get ready for Five Minutes?

FANK YOU