[Noisebridge-discuss] Instructables Sponsorship Program?

Dana dsniezko at sonic.net
Tue May 28 17:40:28 UTC 2013

Last week I found out Instructables is running a sponsorship program, if a
hackerspace writes a guide with 10 instructables, they'll grant a piece of
 equipment:

* CarveWright version C
* Up! 3D Printer
* Juki TL-2010Q Long Arm Sewing and Quilting Machine
* Electronics package (Oscilloscope + shop supply)
* A/V package ( DLP Projector, photo lights & setup)

Details: http://www.instructables.com/sponsorship/

Does anyone have an interest in trying to do this? I have 3 or 4 LED
projects I could write up. I'll try to make it to LED night / the meeting
tonight if folks want to talk about it!

~ Dana