[Noisebridge-discuss] (no subject)

johny radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Thu May 30 19:34:31 UTC 2013

Jake at spaz.org wrote:
"The complaint I have is with people who are in a position to improve
noisebridge, for example by embracing a new era of access control, but
are not willing to do it because they don't see a problem."

Jake,

I quite agree. I would add that some members feels that lack of any
sort of structure, rules, or access-control is fundamental to anarchy,
and must be maintained at NB.

Also, if NB is a hackerspace, which encourages hacking and improving
circuits, software, and society, is it a contradiction to say that the
one thing that CANNOT