[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Hack-Hacker-Alley-Hackathon

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Sat May 11 16:13:32 UTC 2013

If you look in the paper bag that's one shelf up from my shelf (that has
the kids' chemistry set on it)   I have some tape in there. I think blue
masking tape and also some different colors of duct tape that was meant for
marking the books in the library. Feel free to use some of that for
organizing things.

Y'all let me know if the elevator works okay?

- liz

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Mitchel McAllister
<xonimmortal at yahoo.com>wrote:

> If anyone has extra plastic bins, masking tape, zip ties, or some other
> cable ties to spare, we could sure use them.
>

> --- On *Fri, 5/10/13, Mitchel McAllister <xonimmortal at yahoo.com>* wrote:
>

> Just a reminder that we will be cleaning out, sorting, reorganizing and
> winnowingtrhough Hacker Alley Saturday starting at noon, in the main
> hackateria space.
>
> The event will end when we are done.
>
> Yes we will be moving tables around to facilitate the purpose of the
> Hackathon. No, Google and DARPA will not be providing refreshments and
> pizza.
>
> So far we have more than enough anecdotalists, documentarians, kibitzers,
> self-appointed experts, and autocrats volunteering, but it would be nice to
> have some more people interested in doing the actual work.

Liz Henry
lhenry at mozilla.com
lizhenry at gmail.com