[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Hack-Hacker-Alley-Hackathon

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 03:24:20 UTC 2013

IMO, the Hackathon was a rousing success. Jaime has been contacted, and we will be loading his truck up with plenty of e-waste on Monday morning.

I'd like to thank the following folks for donating time, sweat, and enthusiasm:
Dan (who provided pizza)
The Other Dan
Rhodey
Justin
Pirate Mike
Martin
Alec
Doug (after his class)

Thanks everybody. It was an honor and a privilege to work with you today.