[Noisebridge-discuss] California Lawmaker Wants 3-D Printers To Be Regulated

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Sun May 12 19:00:25 UTC 2013

I am not advocating violence but the defense of violent speech.  If you
think that violence has no place in politics you are wrong.  It is used on
a regular basis in diplomacy.  Violent speech not only has a use but is
nessesary. The more people complain about it, and allow it to be censored,
the more leeway the government will feel it has in quashing it. (Even
though it is unconstitutional).

He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself. -Thomas Payne

On Sunday, May 12, 2013, Johny Radio <johnyradio at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun May 12 15:00:01 UTC 2013, Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
wrote:

> Do you really think the violent hyperbole is necessary? Did it ever
> occur to you that such rhetoric is the problem with this country?
>
> --Eric, I completely agree with you. I.m.o., violence is deplorable and
usually accomplishes nothing of benefit to society.

> Obviously gun manufacturers' profits would be threatened if people could
print their own guns-- i believe that's what's really behind this. Like
Monsanto trying to make it illegal to grow your own vegetables.

--
www.linkreincarnate.com