[Noisebridge-discuss] Request for an event on June 11th

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Wed May 15 02:27:44 UTC 2013

Hi Liz,

I've been to Noisebridge before (what an awesome space!), but I live in NYC.

I'd love to do a 5 minutes of fame, but I'll only be in SF for a week,
and it doesn't intersect with the third Wednesday.

I do encourage folks who are interested in attending to come, and for
anyone whose interested in mapping to join your local OSM community at
http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-OpenStreetMappers/

I don't know if they plan on any formal or informal mapping parties
during the conference, but I can ask around. For me, after 5 days of
OSM, I think I'm going to be a bit mapped out, but I know there are
some serious mappers in the community, and who'll be coming in from
overseas, who will want nothing more than to go out and map.

I'll do the wiki work tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the help!

- Serge