[Noisebridge-discuss] Suspicious people.

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Thu May 16 20:19:45 UTC 2013

Apparently there was a whole series of these put together and distributed
to businesses but not publicly published:
http://publicintelligence.net/fbi-suspicious-activity-reporting-flyers/

If anyone read these I imagine they'd be overloaded with "tips" from every
con, by the warnings in the hotels/motels one.

And there's a well crafted cover our as paragraph followed by a teeny tiny
disclaimer, with a typo, indictor, instead of indicator.

It is important to remember that just because someone’s speech,
actions, beliefs, appearance, or way of life is different; it does not
mean that he or she is suspicious

Each indictor listed above, is by itself, lawful conduct or behavior and
may also constitute the exercise of rights guaranteed by the U.S.
Constitution. In addition, there may be a wholly innocent explanation for
conduct or behavior that appears suspicious in nature. For this reason, no
single indicator should be the sole basis for law enforcement action. The
totality of behavioral indicators and other relevant circumstances should
be evaluated when considering any law enforcement response or action.

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Norman <pryankster at gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess that the FBI considers me and every other hacker in the world
> suspicious.
>
> http://info.**publicintelligence.net/FBI-**SuspiciousActivity/Electronic_*
> *Stores.pdf<http://info.publicintelligence.net/FBI-SuspiciousActivity/Electronic_Stores.pdf>
>
> Norman