[Noisebridge-discuss] Might be of interest...

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Tue May 21 00:38:13 UTC 2013

On 4/22/13, Amir Ebrahimi <ae.pascal at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wrote this specifically for the game industry,

A harmful industry to the hearts and minds of humans. A bunch of shit, really.

 but it applies to any
> developer:
Yes it does. In a nutshell, bad ideas, bad implementations.

The code is always crap. I found that I can either continue with it,
ignoring the problems, or refactor, and get on everyone else's nerves
in so doing. The crap code will usually be for some shitty marketing
ploy, something to woo investors, or some way to provide something
useless, harmful, and convince others that it is actually useful.

Conversely, I can only be maximally producive for a limited amount of
time. No sense staying around. And then there is the lunch social bs.
Total waste of time, but opting to nap may be seen as not a team
player.
--
Garrett
Twitter: @xkit