[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Close noisebridge, to fix noisebridge

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Fri May 31 18:13:18 UTC 2013

You hit it!  Noisebridge does need a reset and a discussion on the problems
that we have documented in our fancy meeting notes since the beginning of
noisebridge.  They should serve as a good base of how successful certain
things have or have not been.

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 11:02 AM, LinkReincarnate <linkreincarnate at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Mik you hit the nail on the head with the problem I had with this
> proposal.  It seems less about making the space awesome and more about
> kicking out certain classes of people than anything else.  Martin your Idea
> is all well and good but I am an official member with voting rights and
> everything.  I will tell you now that unless you address my concerns about
> inclusion; how it's determined and its fairness I will block this.  If only
> because I don't want to see noisebridge become a prejudgdmental mess.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer