[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

jim jim at systemateka.com
Sat Nov 16 05:55:13 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-11-15 at 21:40 -0800, Danny O'Brien wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 8:41 PM, jim <jim at systemateka.com> wrote:
> > JS: For the last many years I've become used
> > to getting inflamed responses to my ideas.
>
> Jim, this may be because your ideas have, to be polite, slipped the
> surly bonds of earth.
JS: I believe that my ideas have been misread
and/or misconstrued.
    It's burdensome, I know, but I hope you'll
have read at least some of my replies to list
reaction.
    Please point out anything I wrote that
seems over the top.

> >     Ceren raised the topic of harassment; I
> > picked a crude example that I believe has
> > happened a couple of times at Noisebridge to
> > have specifics to discuss.
> >

> That sentence sense makes no.
"topic of harassment" seems clear.
"crude example that has happened a
couple of times" seems clear--
explicitly groping or "copping a feel"
"have specifics to discuss" is this unclear?