[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

Hannah Grimm dharlette at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:34:00 UTC 2013

As an aside, Valerie Aurora of the Ada Initiative just posted a fantastic
article about exactly this topic (why telling women to fight back
physically against harassers is a bad idea that arises out of a lot of
pretty sexist assumptions).  You should all go read it.

http://adainitiative.org/2013/08/why-dont-you-just-hit-him-the-worst-possible-anti-harassment-advice/