[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Mon Nov 18 03:49:00 UTC 2013

There's a silver lining to these many threads

While the sexual harassment policy is generating many heated discussions I'm happy that people think about gender, sexism and so on a noisebridge. It's challenging and messy but I'm so used to tech spaces being so male that discussing gender theory was like speaking in pig Latin

I don't really want to join an all women or woman only space even though those groups can be fun for some people.

 Id consider joining a female space if if feminism discussions never occurred at noise bridge

Sent from my iPhone