[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Nov 18 19:22:30 UTC 2013

Jim, this makes a lot more sense to me.  I don't totally agree with all
of it still but I appreciate this more nuanced understanding of your
position.  I think the major sticking point for me was the "don't look
to the community for support", which you have clarified here.

I just posted a link to an article that is super articulate, in my
opinion, as to why I disagree with the concept of an "individual
incident".  When you are ready to think about this again, I hope you
decide to read it.

Everyone else, please read it.  Here it is again:

http://www.shakesville.com/2009/08/terrible-bargain-we-have-regretfully.html

Rachel1.0