[Noisebridge-discuss] No Internet

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Wed Nov 20 17:52:58 UTC 2013

I found another mistake last night, while fixing the last of the bugs:
someone had gotten the 20' ladder and unplugged AP-West. Then they
plugged it back in, but in the "OUT" port - the one that doesn't take POE.

If you see someone hacking our internet infrastructure, it is excellent
to ask them what they are doing. It is not excellent to re-cable things
at random. I was really hoping to get some vinyl cutting done yesterday.

-c