[Noisebridge-discuss] how to protect media wikies against spammers - in general

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Sun Nov 17 23:37:06 UTC 2013

Frantisek, here is how to find the LocalSettings.php file... Log into your
server with SSH. Then go to the directory that holds your wiki. the
LocalSettings.php file should be there. You can edit it with vim or another
text editor.

As an example, on my server, I have a wiki in the "k" directory. So the
LocalSettings file it is located in  ~\lee.org\k\   . Of course, your setup
will be different, but that's one example.

Lee