[Noisebridge-discuss] 30th chaos communications congress (30c3)

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 03:52:15 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
> Who's all going to Congress this year?
>
> https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Main_Page

I'm hoping to be there. It would be my first year meeting the CCC,
THC, TESO, Phenoelit, and other dudes I prank hacked back in 2005. [1]
[2] I look forward to it...and maybe buying them some beers for the
old prank...or they should buy me a beer! :)

Does anyone have advice for getting unlimited mobile GSM data working
in Germany and the surrounding countries? I am seeking an unlimited
service (at least 5GB) that would have ~4G-like speeds (if possible)
and be a reasonable price. I presume I can buy a prepaid mobile SIM or
1-month option? Any ideas are greatly appreciated. I don't want to
spend $200 USD on a GSM dedicated hotspot device with ridiculous
fees...

[2] https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Netsniper
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen