[Noisebridge-discuss] What use for the 440 Mhz Repeater? Hilaire swap for FM licensed broadcast xmtr?

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Fri Nov 1 03:51:38 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013, at 09:37 AM, Hilaire Nollette wrote:
> Giovanni,
> It's a motorola, and the freq's are irrelevant to my friend. More likely
> built in the late 80''s.

Great, Hilaire.  :)  Thanks for the info.

> He has promised me a transmitter, IF and ONLY IF I have a construction
> permit for an LPFM station...
> Until we have the construction permit asking him would be pointless.

Being proactive is the key point here.
The NB radio project needs to be thinking right now about what our
transmitter options might be.

Would you mind discretely inquiring of your friend asap as to what exact
makes & models of FM broadcast xmters he has which height consider
selling or swapping, etc, to noisebridge?

Thanks!  :)

> I am not going to waste his time or mine until we have a licence.

I think this would be viewed as an _investment_ of time.

_re <john_re at fastmail.us>