[Noisebridge-discuss] What use for the 440 Mhz Repeater? Hilaire swap for FM licensed broadcast xmtr?

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 05:19:44 UTC 2013

The possibility of a license is hanging by a tread. I still have not
heard back from the board or officers. I can't file until I know the
answers to the questions I posted. I need to have a week to file because
I won't be able to get the other information otherwise.

You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Norman