[Noisebridge-discuss] Do you know Joel?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Nov 7 08:02:17 UTC 2013

If anybody knows a young SF-of-mexican-heritage programmer named Joel
(pronounced like Jorge not like Noel) who hangs out at Noisebridge,
please get in touch.

I'm especially interested in talking to anyone who's worked with Joel on
any projects, or even just discussed technical issues.

Please show/forward/mention this mail to anyone who doesn't read
-discuss who might know him from hanging around 2169 in the last few
months.

I believe this is fairly important for Joel's future well-being, but
I'll explain the details to anyone who knows him so they can make their
own judgment.

You can email me, or call/SMS on 415-509-3112, or twitter.com/eqe.

I'm also planning to be at the hackathon this weekend and at the meeting
on Tuesday.

Thanks,
-andy