[Noisebridge-discuss] Bluetooth 4.0 / LE modules

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Fri Nov 22 23:22:08 UTC 2013

Hey Noisebridge,

I've seen a few products lately that make use of Bluetooth 4.0 / Low
Energy modules to interface with a smartphone. I've used those cheap
older BT serial modules with Arduino, and want to add Bluetooth support
to a bike wheel POV I'm working on!

This person created a nice breakout board, but I need order in sets of
3: http://letsmakerobots.com/node/38009

If anyone is interested in one (or more), or has another good source for
bt4 modules, email me! I think total cost for the module and breakout
will be something like $10-12.

Thanks, Dana