[Noisebridge-discuss] Will you spare a Bitcoin Quid for NBs 1st rad transmitter???!!! - Re: [Noisebridge-board] Can i get a 2nd for purchase of "Noisebridge 1", NB's first radio xmttr???!!! - Fwd: Radio kits - Quality kits, Canada

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 17:42:54 UTC 2013

Setting up a streaming station is pretty easy.  I set up Radio Valencia and
Mutiny Radio (formerly Pirate Cat).

I can help with Noisebridge radio, although I am not in any position in my
life to come to lots of meetings and discuss things at length.

I also have a suite of tools for automatic podcast recording and RSS
publishing, mixing in static playlists when nobody's on the air, things
like that.

--Naomi