[Noisebridge-discuss] Will you spare a Bitcoin Quid for NBs 1st rad transmitter???!!! - Re: [Noisebridge-board] Can i get a 2nd for purchase of "Noisebridge 1", NB's first radio xmttr???!!! - Fwd: Radio kits - Quality kits, Canada

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Nov 1 20:57:22 UTC 2013

Dropping Danny from CC since I'm sure he sees plenty of it via discuss.

On Fri, Nov 01, 2013 at 01:29:56AM -0700, giovanni_re wrote:
> > To help out, and even though I think the radio project is foolhardy,
> > I'll pledge $10 towards the radio -- now you're 1/7 of the way there.
> > Please let me know how I can get the money to you, paypal or bitcoin or
> > cash or check all work fine for me.
>
> Holy S-curve!
> A man who actually puts his bitcoin where his mouth is!
>
> I am impressed!
> Seriously!
> Noisebridge Radio''s first proposed donor!
>
> If you really follow through on this , Andy,
> I will personally put a plaque on NBs first transmitter with your name
> on it!

[80 lines of irrelevant rambling deleted]

Please don't plaque me.

Please just tell me how to give you the money, like I asked.

Complete sentences, fewer exclamation points, non-rambling emails, and
actually answering others' questions concisely would be appreciated.
Also using email the way other humans use it would be great too, but I
figure that's too much to ask of you.

Let me know what paypal or bitcoin address to send to (or how you'd like
cash or check delivered).

-andy