[Noisebridge-discuss] proposal to improve latest membership proposal

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 06:54:10 UTC 2013

Please do this as a trial. The last item ended up not working out as
intended. This item and the previous one was not and still is not on the
wiki. Some members are not fully comfortable with the proposal. I do like
the wording on the new one. Doing it as a trial will allow us to continue
to change the wording and make it better without fear of creating long term
policies with effects that nobody intended. It looks like nothing really
changes except it becomes easier to ask non-members to leave.

Thanks for your work on this, and I think this is going to be a positive
change while respecting the open nature of the space.