[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 20:13:06 UTC 2013

Lief,

I concur. I thought the standard docratic method is that if you believe
somebody should be asked to leave then discussing it with others present in
an ad-hoc way and if the opinion is shared then ask the unexcellent person
to leave and come back to a meeting if they wish to discuss it.

I have no problem with asking persons who don't show intent to understand
the purpose of NB space (hacking and making stuff) to leave, but to
restrict the space as default official policy is excellent, and changing
the policy towards some discretion is a good move.

Cheers!
John