[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Nov 15 23:42:06 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Snail <snailtsunami at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM, jim <jim at systemateka.com> wrote:
>>
>>     As to females being harassed, for cases of
>> crude coppings of feels, I dislike taht female
>> turning to the community for support; I would
>> eagerly defend any female who hauled off and
>> slugged whoever copped a feel or to go get some
>> friends and return to verbally educate the
>> offender: it's dis-empowering to perceive one's
>> self as a victim and turn to a community for
>> support for what is an individual incident.

On the planet I live on, my friends *are* my community, and violence
of any kind within that community is unacceptable to me. The whole
*point* is to be able to turn to the community as a whole, so that
people who are otherwise diminished in power can expect the support of
others.

Christ, Jim, what the hell *is* this?